The Ford Mustang series vehicle is one of the most successful vehicles launched by Ford Motors. Because of innovation in design and technology, various Ford Mustang models have won several prestigious awards. Get to know more about ford mustang 0-60 via visiting http://www.0-60specs.com/ford/.
Image Source: Google
The Ford Mustang was nominated as a North American Car of the Year in 2005. In the same year, the car was awarded the “Canadian Car of the Year”. Therefore owning a Ford Mustang series vehicle is a matter of pride for everyone.
The newly introduced 2010 Ford Mustang is the revival of its ancestors. Equipped with several unique and exclusive features this vehicle is truly a pride to be owned and driven. Following are the salient features of the new 2010 Ford Mustang:
1. Cool Design Features – Mustang 2010 has a cool sporty design that goes beyond excellence. The new Chrome Pony badge gives a unique identity among other Ford vehicles. The iconic Mustang grille, the quarter glass window, the High-Intensity Discharge (HID) lights, the sequential three-bar LED taillights and the fake gas cap installed in the middle.
2. Interior Mustang 2010 – Mustang 2010 describes a more comfortable, attractive and comfortable interior than before. The following are the main attractions of the 2010 Mustang interior:
· Smooth, Soft Touch, One Piece Instrument Panel
· New Bright Aluminum Accents
· Leather Cut Bucket Seats
· Ice Blue Lighting with Adjustable Color Select Feature
3. Technology – the 2010 Ford Mustang offers the great Ford Sound System activated features along with the 911 Assist and Vehicle Health Report features. Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) allows the driver and passenger to sit in front to set the temperature separately according to the personal comfort level.
4. Mustang 2010 Performance – The 2010 Mustang comes with a 4.6-liter engine, three valves SOHC V-8 which is the most accessible engine technology at present.